PTI Company History
PTI was founded in the 1970’s providing non-destructive testing services to machine shops serving the aerospace and medical industries. Over the years the number of services we provide has grown by adding new processes in response to customer requests.
PTI Industries is part of Industrial Service Solutions (ISS), a private equity backed company serving a broad range of technology-forward operations. With ISS’s support, along with the ISS team of premier service providers, PTI is expanding its capabilities through a wide array of special processes for the aerospace, automotive, medical device, power generation, and OEM industries.
- PTI serves a wide variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, power generation, medical, laser components and heat exchangers.
- PTI is NADCAP approved and ITAR registered with approvals from over 40 original equipment manufacturers and numerous prime contractor certifications.
- PTI performs bundled specialized processes on customer components in one stop, eliminating time and logistics issues associated with using multiple vendors.
- PTI commits to providing our customers with the most proactive and responsive customer service in the industry which has earned us accolades from customers ranging from small local machine shops to multi-national aerospace contractors.
- PTI’s process experts are qualified certified inspectors with extensive, hands-on working knowledge to help solve quality and manufacturing challenges.
Our customer commitment, capacity, capabilities and location set our company apart from all other specialized process providers.
PTI literally dropped everything to accommodate us. Our sales contact at PTI is also a process expert; he personally jumped in and performed some of the processes himself.
Forty eight hours after showing up on their doorstep, I delivered the completed component to a very happy customer.”