PTI Company History
PTI was founded in the 1970’s providing non-destructive testing services to machine shops serving the aerospace and medical industries. Over the years the number of services we provide has grown by adding new processes in response to customer requests.
PTI Industries is now part of a group of companies committed to servicing critical process and component systems. Effective June 1, 2016, PTI joined Industrial Service Solutions (ISS), a private, equity backed holding company, in an effort to continue to grow and develop its service driven business.
With ISS’s support, along with the ISS team of premier service providers, PTI is prepared to expand its capabilities through a wide array of special processes for the aerospace, automotive, medical device, power generation, and OEM industries.
- PTI serves a wide variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, power generation, medical, laser components and heat exchangers.
- PTI is NADCAP approved and ITAR registered with approvals from over 40 original equipment manufacturers and numerous prime contractor certifications.
- PTI performs bundled specialized processes on customer components in one stop, eliminating time and logistics issues associated with using multiple vendors.
- PTI commits to providing our customers with the most proactive and responsive customer service in the industry which has earned us accolades from customers ranging from small local machine shops to multi-national aerospace contractors.
- PTI’s process experts are qualified certified inspectors with extensive, hands-on working knowledge to help solve quality and manufacturing challenges.
Our customer commitment, capacity, capabilities and location set our company apart from all other specialized process providers.
PTI literally dropped everything to accommodate us. Our sales contact at PTI is also a process expert; he personally jumped in and performed some of the processes himself.
Forty eight hours after showing up on their doorstep, I delivered the completed component to a very happy customer.”
To accommodate our growth and better serve your product flow and turn time requirements, our operations have expanded to two facilities in Enfield, CT. Our proximity to major highways and Bradley International Airport with its connected UPS and FedEx terminals allow us to easily accommodate all of your logistical requirements, including last minute expedite requests.
33,000 Sq. Ft.
5 Pearson Way, Enfield, CT 06082
38,500 Sq. Ft.
Services Include: Blasting, Pressure Testing, Dry Film Lubrication, Priming, Adhesive Bonding, & Teflon Machining.
Working with us, you’ll have access to some of the most experienced and respected experts and technicians in the support process industry. Whether you are a small machine shop or a large international corporation, our team’s goal is to serve you with personalized service, reliable results, and competitive pricing.
To learn more about our management team, click here.
ISS COMPANY CULTURE
Industrial Services Solutions emanates “forceful optimism.”
- We are a team of self-confident associates who have can-do attitudes and always strive to anticipate, learn, and adapt but are not afraid to act.
- We recognize and reward the behavioral traits of integrity, character, candor, teamwork, and both individual and joint accountability.
- ISS culture enables us to offer small-company competitiveness with large-company capabilities and process disciplines.
- Customer-centric biases committed to earning and retaining longstanding relationships of trust
- High respect for every associate who wears our uniform regardless of title, position, or skillset
- Quick response, low cost structures, and a personal commitment to delivery of high-quality service
- Disciplined processes for associate recruiting, training development and safety best practices, and a comprehensive compensation and benefits plans for talent retention
- Technical depth for equipment, service applications, and industry certifications; and reinvestment in competitive shops, machinery, and tools
- A nationwide geographic footprint, a broad set of field, shop, and supply value propositions serving multiple industrial and commercial markets
Industrial Service Solutions (ISS) is a Uniquely Positioned Company
- To deliver a broad set of comprehensive “cost, quality, and speed” service solutions critical to process equipment across a diverse set of end-user markets.
- To serve a wide variety of industries, such as power generation; oil and gas; pulp and paper; chemical and petrochemical; tire and rubber; metals and mining; water and waste water; and other industrial and commercial markets.
- To offer expertise in a wide variety of equipment and application, including valves and actuation; motors and generators; pumps; compressors and coolers; boilers and heat exchangers; mixers and extruders; both process-equipment and electrical-equipment controls; and many other types of peripheral equipment.
- To provide value propositions, such as onsite field service, regionally based shop services, and a broad range of supply services.
- To serve customers nationwide from our 50 U.S.-based shops and service locations.
As an Aerospace Components Manufacturers (ACM) organization member since 2011, we’re committed to helping you be a world leader in aerospace manufacturing.
To learn more about the ACM, click here.